I was really happy with this one for two reasons-first, I thought it ended up looking rather nice. More importantly, if memory serves, I did this towards the end and was able to pull it off in less then a day and that's where the improvement really showed itself.
And the after image. I really wish I could go more into my process of how I did this, but truth be told-it's been nearly half a year since I worked on it and I really can't remember any of the details. Damn nondisclosure agreements until the movie comes out...oh well-just enjoy the before and afters, and use your imagination for process.